Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My biggest blogger inspiration

I use to think I was inspired by all these big time bloggers that all do the same thing. I still adore some of those blogs but lets be honest, how repetitive! I actually sat down and thought about who has inspired me the most when it comes to my blog, and I have to give all that credit to one amazing person. Miss Ashley from under those neon lights
I know many of you have found my blog through her. I can not even being to tell you how much I adore her, and exactly how thankful I am for everything she has done for me. She inspires me when I feel like giving up, and constantly reminds me to do my own thing through reading her blog.
Shes a beautiful person inside and out and I hope you will go over and enjoy her blog for everything that it is! Check out her store too!

xo AO

5 comments:

  1. She was one the the first bloggers I 'met' when I started my blog last September! And she was always there with some piece of advice for me! I really adore her and her blog! I love her honesty! And I thank her for all she has done!
    Have a wonderful day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing her blog with us. new blog to follow! i agree about some blogs being repetitive. i look forward to a few features and such, but then there are those who just take images off we heart it and write an inspiring quote and call it a day. annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! Thanks so much for your kind words Samantha! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so sweet! ashley is pretty awesome and love her blog too!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?