Tuesday, September 14, 2010

'DIY Tuesday' large button clip

I love my button clip. (as seen in my blog header and profile picture)
 it works with EVERYTHING!
 I thrifted my buttons but you can buy them at most craft stores. 
this is so cute and perfect for fall!

You will need one large button one bobby pin, a needle and yarn
weave the yarn through the back of the button and tie
once you have a secure knot in place, weave the bobby pin onto the yarn so the grooves on the bobby pin are laying against the button, the groves are what hang on to you hair
After you have your bobby pin in place, continue weaving the yarn though the button holes until you feel you have a secure enough bobby pin,
knot in the back and wear!


xo AO

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea and I'm in love with the button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo im totally going to have to do this! Such a fab idea! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super nicen easy i thought it wass a band thou

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so cute! I love this DIY. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving this little DIY project, I'll be making myself one for sure! Thanks for posting! xo

    http://newlybirds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to have to hunt down a button! Pretty sure I won't find one half as cute as this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?